As an established and growing company, the role of Sales Team Leader is an integral part of the business and a great step up for anyone looking to progress their management experience. You will enjoy great commission schemes, uncapped earnings and a friendly and informal office environment.
As the Sales Team Leader you will:
- Maintain and develop computerised customer database
- Plan and carry out sales activities to agreed targets, product mix, and timescales
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail promptly
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Deputise for the Manager in their absence, ensuring that performance to team target is updated and HR is correctly updated with regards to absence/holiday requests etc.
- May be required to attend/conduct meetings in the Manager’s absence
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Maintain and demonstrate best practice within the role
- May be required to coach, train and develop
- Ensure that you are always delivering a customer-focused service.
- Contact with customers will give them confidence that they are dealing with a firm where fair treatment in central to culture.
- Respond to customers’ needs by seeking to understand customer requirements and deliver a service that is responsive to these needs.
- Ensure the information you provide customers is clear and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey.
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Team Leader will:
- Have previous selling experience, ideally telephone-based or have the right attitude and desire to earn money
- Have some experience of coaching and mentoring in a call centre environment
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a proven track record of overachieving targets
In return, the Sales Team Leader will receive a basic salary of £22,000 – £25,000 DOE with salary reviews and a realistic OTE of £37,000 which is uncapped. You will also receive 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (which will go up to 27 Days Plus Bank Holidays on length of service) Individual and Group bonuses, and social events. A soft drink fridge in the office and office pool table.
To Apply for the Sales Team Leader, click “Apply Now” to send us your CV.