Working in a busy team for an established company the Insurance Advisor is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training and development and completion of your CII qualifications.
The company has been established for over 40 years and providing low cost quality insurance solutions. As we insure thousands of clients we are able to use bulk-buying power with many insurer partners to keep premiums as low as possible.
As the Insurance Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Selling, advising and arranging personal line. Motor, Home and Travel
- Understanding clients needs and their needs and requirements and working to impress them with knowledge and helpful attitude.
- Providing client service in line with company policies and internal compliance.
- Understanding the scope of products we deal with representing over 30 different Insurers
- Being a point of contact for clients needs and dealing with these requirements to successful outcomes.
- Contacting clients for required information, payment and supporting documents to fulfil validation requirements
- Completing accurate records and computer files, diaries, journals and to the extent others can follow notes and history
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Advisor will:
- Good proven sales skills and advisory
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have patience, politeness and maintain professionalism working in a busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate, seek guidance from managers
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
In return the Insurance Advisor will receive a basic salary £18k-£23k depending on experience. You will receive 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays. The hours are 8.30am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 8.30-12.00. Central Location with good public transport routes.